Airmaster Extension Kit (Rotax 1.0in)
The AE-RSPB1.0 is an extension kit for use on the Airmaster propeller system. The extension is used to move the propeller forward to allow correct alignment between the aircraft cowl and spinner.
This kit is designed to fit the Rotax 91x series of engines, and is installed on the front face of the engine/propeller flange.
- Designed for all Airmaster propeller systems using Rotax 9xx engine (or equivalent)
- 1.0in (26mm)length
- Spacer style
- Incluces slipring mounting plate for the Rotax standard slipring
- Incluces blanked centre for use on hydraulic specified engines (Rotax 915 and 916)
- Long life protection from Anodised treatment
- Industry standard AN hardware used for consistent quality and easy replacement
- Quick installation with all parts and brackets premade