Airmaster Constant Speed Hub
The AH431 is a three blade propeller hub for use on small to medium sized engines using the Rotax 4in pcd mount. This may include the UL and MW engines. It can be configured as clockwise/anti clockwise and tractor/pusher, with the addition of a feathering facility. It accepts industry standard 2.0in blade shanks.
The popularity of the UL and MW engines, combined with the wide range of blades available in the 2.0in shank, allows this hub to perform over a very wide range of applications.
- Designed for UL and MW engines
- High strength steel single piece hub shell and steel retention components
- Extremely versatile Accepts any industry standard 2.0in shank blade
- Highly configurable Clockwise / Anti clockwise / Tractor / Pusher
- Fast response from high precision Maxon servo drive
- Wide operating pitch range 10deg-89deg
- Hard wearing pitch change mechanism
- Easy maintenance with removable blade assemblies