Airmaster Constant Speed Hub
The AH523 is a two blade propeller hub for use on engines utilising the SAE-1 mount. This includes UL, Continental and Lycoming 0 series of engines. It can be configured as clockwise and tractor, with the addition of a feathering facility. It accepts industry standard 2.375in blade shanks.
The popularity of the UL, Continental and Lycoming series of engines, combined with the wide range of blades available in the 2.375in shank, allows this hub to perform over a very wide range of applications.
- Designed for UL, Continental and Lycoming engines
- High strength steel single piece hub shell and steel retention components
- Extremely versatile accepts any industry standard 2.375in shank blade
- Highly configurable Clockwise / Anti clockwise / Tractor / Pusher
- Fast response from high precision Maxon servo drive
- Wide operating pitch range 10deg-89deg
- Hard wearing pitch change mechanism
- Easy maintenance with removable blade assemblies