Airmaster Propeller System
The AP433CT-WWR63U is a three blade propeller for use on the Lycoming 235 series of engines. Its configuration is clockwise/tractor.
The performance gain from the AP433 constant speed hub, combined with the outstanding design of the Whirlwind U series blade, allows this propeller to perform over a very wide range of speeds. As such it works extremely well on fast, small Lycoming powered aircraft like the Lancair 235.
- Designed for Lycoming 235 series engines
- High strength AP433 CS hub with steel retention components
- Fast response from high precision Maxon servo drive
- Wide operating speed range from Whirlwind U series profile blades
- Hard wearing composite blade construction with inlaid Nickel leading edge protection
- Easy to use AC200F electronic governor/controller
- Easy installation with a wide range of pre-made installation kits