Airmaster Propeller System
The AP533CTF-SNR67JE is a three-bladed propeller for use on the UL520iS engine. Its configuration is clockwise/tractor with the addition of a feathering facility.
This propeller is designed specifically for the UL390iS and 520iS, high speed, high power direct drive engines. It is tailored for super smooth cross country and high-speed flying, with excellent pull out on take off.
- Designed for the UL520iS engines
- High strength AP533 CS hub with steel retention components
- Fast response from high precision Maxon servo drive
- High operating speed range from Sensenich series J profile blades
- Hard wearing composite blade construction with inlaid Stainless leading edge protection
- Easy to use AC200F electronic governor/controller
- Easy installation with a wide range of pre-made installation kits