The SNL66P is a hollow Carbon Fibre blade made by Sensenich (USA). The configuration is left hand rotation.
Sensenich propellers are manufactured using an internal pressure, closed mold system to produce a hollow, one piece blade. This process yields very repeatable blades with maximum strength, durability, and low weight.
The SNL66P is a medium speed, left orientation blade designed for small direct drive engines like the Jabiru 3300 (pusher) and Corvair (tractor).
- 66in (1676mm) diameter
- Designed for small direct drive engines
- High strength hollow core construction
- Fast response from low inertia design
- Excellent performance from low inertia design
- Hard wearing composite blade construction with inlaid Stainless Steel leading edge protection.