The WWL68A is a fully composite blade made by Whirlwind (USA). The configuration is left-hand rotation.
Designed for cross country / high-speed applications.
Optimised planform shape and proprietary airfoils make these blades efficient and very quiet in operation. The carbon fibre construction with X-Core™ ensures a safe, strong propeller with low inertia. The Nickel leading edge provides superior abrasion protection and the blade's high gloss natural carbon fibre finish will satisfy the most discriminating owner.
- Designed for direct drive engines
- High strength X core construction
- Fast response from low inertia design
- Excellent performance from proprietary airfoil designs
- Hard wearing composite blade construction with inlaid Nickel leading edge protection