The WWR66U is a fully composite blade made by Whirlwind (USA). The configuration is right hand rotation.
Optimised planform shape and proprietary airfoils make these blades efficient and very quiet in operation. The carbon fiber construction with X-Core™ ensures a safe, strong propeller with low inertia, suitable for small direct drive engines. The Nickel leading edge provides superior abrasion protection and the blade's high gloss natural carbon fiber finish will satisfy the most discriminating owner.
The WWR66U is specifically designed for small direct drive engines operating at higher rpms (up to 3000).
- 66in (1676mm) diameter
- Designed for small, high rpm direct drive engines
- High strength X core construction
- Fast response from low inertia design
- Excellent performance from proprietary airfoil designs
- Hard wearing composite blade construction with inlaid Nickel leading edge protection